Kala’s advisory team is excited to inform our Kala community that your Kala Wallet is now available! You can now send your purchased and/or mined Kala from your Kala ITO account and/or Kala Rig account. The Kala Wallet also allows anyone to send or receive Kala from other Kala wallet users.
So, let’s get started!
How To Set Up Your Kala Wallet
- Click HERE to create your Kala Wallet
- Click the “Get Started” button on the homepage
- Enter name, email, and password
- Subscribe to our email list
After you have created your wallet, you will receive an email with a verification code that you will need to enter to verify your email. Having a verified email gives you a second way to protect your Kala and authorize all Kala transactions and setting changes. We recommend verifying your email immediately! If you have lost or forgotten your verification code, you can get a new code by logging into your wallet and clicking the “Resend Code” link at the top of your dashboard.
How To Transfer Kala From Your ICO Account
Once you have set up your Kala Wallet, you can transfer the Kala from your Kala ICO account to your new wallet by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your Kala Wallet account
- Copy your Kala wallet address found on your Kala Wallet dashboard
- Log in to your Kala ICO account
- On the homepage, you will see a pop-up that includes withdrawal instructions. Click the “Withdraw” button when you are ready to send your Kala to your Kala Wallet.
- Paste your Kala Wallet address & click the “Withdraw Now” button
*NOTE: You must withdraw your total available balance from your ICO account. It may take up to 2 hours to complete this transaction and there is a minimum .0001 Kala fee for each transaction.
- You can find your transferred Kala on your dashboard under “Recent Activity.”
With new features and opportunities coming soon, make sure to set up your Kala Wallet today!
Note: The Kala Wallet uses 2-factor authentication with your email for security purposes. Make sure your important Kala Wallet emails don’t get caught in spam by marking firstname.lastname@example.org
as a safe email address. Feel free to contact our customer support team HERE if you need assistance.